$1200 Saunas AKA Shut up & Take My Money
We recently noticed that some companies selling infrared bulbs crop up offering near infrared saunas in a panel-style design for $1,200. We almost had a heart attack seeing the price tag. There is no amount of photoshopped photos or hot models in the picture worth you spending that amount of money on a piece of wood and a cage.
Not only does this price put near infrared light therapy and near infrared saunas out of an average person’s budget- it’s an absolute rip off.
Build a RubyLux Near Infrared Sauna for Less than $200
I know that not everyone is the best at DIY projects. I myself have two left hands, but if I can do so can you.
You can make your own near infrared sauna in less than an hour using our method. It’s really as easy as putting together a tall shoe rack, attaching a few clamp lamps and plugging them in. Depending on what you already have on hand, you can create a near infrared sauna with 4 bulbs for a max of $200. And you know what? We are giving away instructions for free!
If you want to learn how to make your own adjustable, customizable, low-cost and high-power near infrared sauna, click on the picture below.
Why Building a RubyLux Clamp Lamp Near Infrared Sauna is Better
- It’s not $1,200. Not even close!
- You don’t have to wait weeks for it to arrive from another country.
- You don’t have to find a place to hang it. No need to hijack your shower or put new holes in your walls.
- You aren’t limited to 3 or 4 bulbs. You can use however many you want.
- You get all the light and heat pointed in your direction, since the lamps have reflector bowls on them.
- You aren’t stuck with a cookie-cutter, fixed bulb arrangement. Our near infrared bulb sauna is adjustable. Configure the lamps however is best for you. If you’re especially tall, short or want to focus on a particular area, being able to control the arrangement is pretty handy.
- The angles are adjustable. The clamp lamps can be adjusted easily after you clip them to something sturdy.
- You don’t end up breathing fumes from off-gassing from particle-board, plywood or adhesives. Our near infrared sauna requires no glues, chemically-treated wood or questionable substances.
- You control the lamps you choose. If you want to avoid EMF’s, you can select a lamp that meets your requirements.
- You can add to your near infrared sauna later on.
- You can use your sauna setup with our large sized RubyLux All Red LED Bulbs to create a red light therapy booth. Or change the bulbs out in favor of high-power fluorescent to create your own “light café” for Seasonal Affective Disorder. Talk about versatile!
- You can use the best-selling, most powerful, safest near infrared bulbs- RubyLux NIR-A Near Infrared Bulbs! Did we mention these bulbs are third-party tested and CE Approved?
With all these benefits, why on earth would anyone shell out $1,200 for a toxin-laden, one-size-fits-all plywood sauna? With barely any effort, you can make the perfect near infrared bulb sauna cheap and fast. Join us in our support of free-range, “cage-free” bulbs and click the photo below to see how to assemble your own RubyLux clamp lamp near infrared sauna.