RubyLux Basic Goggles are flexible goggles designed for use with any RubyLux brand bulb. RubyLux Basic Goggles block the overwhelming majority of infrared light and brightness of visible light- and they even protect against UV rays! (Note: RubyLux bulbs do not emit UV rays.) Elastic headband assures a perfect fit. Made in the USA. Package includes one pair of RubyLux Basic Goggles.
HOW TO USE YOUR RUBYLUX BASIC GOGGLES
1. Place the goggles over your eyes and the elastic band around your head.
2. The goggles should fit snugly, so no light can leak around the edges.
3. Begin by using your goggles and RubyLux bulb for only a short period of time to ensure no rare adverse events occur. Gradually increase the time that you use them until you reach the maximum session time.
4. Wear your RubyLux Basic Goggles whenever you are using any RubyLux brand bulb. But read all instructions and safety information first!
1. Wear your RubyLux Basic Goggles each time you use a RubyLux bulb.
2. RubyLux Basic Goggles should not be worn if they are broken, cracked or any piece is missing.
3. If elastic band wears out, it should be replaced to ensure proper fit.
4. Even when wearing RubyLux Basic Goggles, do not stare into any intense bright light. Although extremely rare, some individuals are particularly sensitive to light and even the small amounts that pass through the goggles may cause irritation.
5. RubyLux Basic Goggles do not protect the eyes from excessive heat. Be sure to remain far enough away from any heat source that your eyes remain comfortable at all times.
6. WARNING: do not use RubyLux Basic Goggles or expose yourself to intense light if you are using any medication or product that could cause photosensitivity, you have any condition that could be impacted by bright light exposure (such as light-induced migraines, seizures or bipolar disorder) or you know yourself to be sensitive to light.