- Ultrasonic Cavitation (CV) Function: 300,000 times per second ultrasonic high-frequency vibration, activating cell metabolism, promoting detoxification and disintegration of fat cells, supporting site-specific fat loss.
- Radiofrequency (RF) Shaping Function: Powerful RF catalyzes fat burning by selectively heating fat cells near the dermis layer of the skin.
- Vibration Function: Mechanical vibration setting supports contraction of collagen fibers, increases blood flow.
- Bonus red light therapy LED setting: optional, gentle, low-power red light therapy function supports regeneration, healing and detoxification with 660nm red light wavelength.
- Zinc Alloy Contact Surface: Sturdy zinc-alloy power surface glides smoothly over the skin.
- LCD Display shows settings and time remaining for easy operation.
- Ergonomic design is sleek, small, portable and easy to hold with one hand.
- USB charger with wall socket adapter lets you charge your RubyLux Ultrasonic Mini anywhere.
- Portable- the device’s rechargeable internal battery means no batteries are needed- just charge and go. Compact, sleek design is easy to take anywhere.
Four Modes for Fat Reduction, Shaping and Skincare
Bright Skin Mode: RF + Red Light. This mode has 3 LED light therapy settings: steady red light, slow flashing or fast flash.
Fat Burning Metabolic Mode: Ultrasonic CV + Red Light. This mode encourages localized fat metabolism.
Fat Cell Burst Mode: Radiofrequency (RF) + Mechanical Vibration (VIB) + Red Light. This mode has 3 settings: intermittent short burst mechanical vibration with red light fast flash; intermittent long burst mechanical vibration with red light slow flash; or steady mechanical vibration with steady red light.
Contouring Mode: Mechanical vibration (VIB) + Ultrasonic cavitation (CV). This mode has 3 settings: intermittent mechanical short burst vibration, intermittent long burst vibration or steady mechanical vibration.
Acceptable and Unacceptable Uses:
The RubyLux Ultrasonic Mini should only be used for arm, abdomen, buttocks, calf and thigh areas. It is not for use on the head, neck, collar bone, elbows, wrists, knees, ankles, feet or spine.
This product should not be used by women who are pregnant, breastfeeding or who may become pregnant.
Those with skin disease should not use this product without first consulting a doctor.
Do not use this product for at least 1 hour after a meal, as the vibrations the device emits could then cause nausea.
This product should cause no pain or discomfort during use. If you experience any pain or discomfort during use, discontinue use immediately.
Suggested use is 2 to 3 times per week. Do not use more often than every other day.
Those with migraines or seizures triggered by flashing light should avoid using settings that have flashing LED light.
Care, Cleaning and Use of Your RubyLux Ultrasonic Mini
Before using, the device must be charged. A full charge can take up to 3 hours. A single charge typically lasts about 1 hour.
The charging port is covered by a flexible port cover. Because device use includes conductive gel or lotion, we recommend applying a piece of tape over the port cover to ensure no liquid substances can enter the charging port during use or cleaning.
Apply conductive gel or lotion (not included) liberally to target area. Turn device on and select desired mode and setting. Apply the smooth metal contact surface to your desired treatment area, moving the device in slow circular or back-and-forth motions over the entire treatment area until the device timer on the LCD display shows no time remaining for that treatment area.
The maximum treatment time for a given area, such as a single upper arm or a single upper leg/thigh area is 15 minutes. The device’s LCD display shows a timer that counts down from 15 minutes to zero time.
It is normal to feel warmth from under the skin, especially when using the Fat Burning or Fat Cell Burst Modes. This warmth may remain for up to an hour after use. However, at no time during or after treatment should you feel any discomfort or pain. If you feel any discomfort or pain, discontinue use immediately.
This product is water-resistant, but is not waterproof. Do not use this product where there are high levels of steam or moisture, such as showers and baths.
After each use, clean thoroughly with a slightly damp cloth or paper towel, followed by a slightly damp disinfecting wipe, such as those made by Lysol or Clorox. Allow to dry before storing.
Store your RubyLux Ultrasonic Mini in a dry, ventilated place. We recommend using the device storage pouch provided.
Keep this product, all of its parts and all conductive gels/lotions out of reach of children and animals.
Must be used with conductive gel such as the product below.
Contact Surface Composed of ABS and zinc alloy materials.
Plug and Voltage: This product comes with a USB charging cable, which can be used worldwide. The wall socket adapter provided can be used in the United States, Canada and countries with similar wall socket plugs and 110-120V power systems. Those in countries with different wall plug types will need to use an adapter for their country if they wish to use the wall socket charger adapter.
Acceptable Input Voltage: 110V – 240V
Vibration Frequency: 300,000 times per second
Charging Time: 2 to 3 Hours
Operating Time: Up to 1 Hour on a Full Charge
Dimensions of Device: Approximately 3.5 inches wide by 4 inches tall (9 x 10 cm).
Weight of Device: 13.8 ounces (392 grams)
- RubyLux Ultrasonic Mini RF and CV Device
- USB Charging Cable
- US/Canadian Wall Socket Charging Plug
- Soft Fabric Storage Pouch
- Detailed Instructions