About the product
- Near Infrared Light Therapy Bulb Designed for Near Infrared Heat Lamp Therapy and Saunas.
- Size R95
- Fits Standard US Socket E26 and rated at 150 watts
- Near Infrared Light Therapy Increases Collagen, Skin Elasticity, Relieves Pain, Speeds Healing and More!
- No UV to Block, No Teflon, No Fluorinated fumes, No Mercury Vapor, No Toxic Substances and No FAR Infrared. CE certified. Safest Brand on the Market!
- Backed by RubyLux Money-Back Guarantee! RubyLux Accepts Returns for Any Reason within 60 Days of Purchase!
- Longest Life! Lasts 2+ Years! Compare to Mere Weeks from Other IR Lamps or Only Months from Brand X Bulbs!
The RubyLux NIR-A Near Infrared Bulb is a human-grade, premium incandescent near infrared light therapy bulb designed for near infrared heat lamp therapy. The RubyLux emits renewing, healing infrared light in the red and near infrared wavelengths associated with pain relief, increased circulation, faster recovery times, collagen production, rejuvenation and renewal and peaks at 850nm. This bulb is an excellent choice for pain, regeneration and rejuvenation.
Users say they get fast relief from near infrared light therapy - some in as little as one use. In just 15-20 minutes a few times a week, customers tell us that the therapeutic heat from near infrared light reduces wrinkles, increases collagen and elasticity, provides relief, speeds healing and more.
Unlike other products, RubyLux bulbs require no UV-blocking (because they produce absolutely no ultraviolet rays), contain no mercury or Teflon, do not off-gas toxic fluorinated fumes and are free of heavy metals and other toxic substances. In fact, these bulbs are guaranteed and CE certified.
Each bulb is carefully inspected and tested for safety and quality in the USA and is backed by the RubyLux 60-day 100% money-back guarantee. Unlike other products that require expensive bulb replacements after only a few weeks of use that can’t be done at home, the RubyLux fits in your choice of 150W lamp with a regular socket and has a normal life of 2+ years.